Our Values unify our efforts around a common set of ideals. They guide our work, everyday.
From the smallest decision to the largest, our values influence the way we collaborate with clients and with each other.
Plan Group’s leadership team continues the tradition established early-on: a deep commitment to the success of our clients and to the safety of our people.
Chief Executive Officer
Being a genuine partner to our clients is what guides Paul’s leadership and focus every day. He has been part of the Plan Group team for over 30 years and has led the evolution of the Company from a regional electrical contractor to a national, multi-trade solutions provider.
Chief Transformation Officer
John Slattery was appointed Chief Transformation Officer in 2017. In this role, John oversees the Company’s strategy for operational excellence, innovation and change management. This focus enables us to improve productivity, manage risk and ultimately provide the best possible service to our clients. Prior to becoming CTO, he served as Plan Group’s CFO for 6 years.
Ed Peeke, ACA
Chief Financial Officer — Canada
Ed Peeke was appointed Chief Financial Officer – Canada in 2017. He has worked within the Bouygues Group since 2006, where he has held both operational and financial leadership roles, focused on building collaborative, long-term partnerships. His previous experience includes the creation of the Group’s Facilities Management business in Western Canada.
SENIOR MANAGEMENT TEAM
National Facilities Management
Local Experts with a Global Family
We are proudly Canadian and part of Bouygues Energies & Services (BYES), a global leader in the institutional, commercial and industrial sectors.
Plan Group and BYES share the same commitment to clients; we design, build and service infrastructure, buildings and industrial facilities in the most responsible ways possible.
Bouygues Energies & Services is a subsidiary of Bouygues Construction. With operations in over 80 countries, Bouygues Construction retains nearly 57,000 employees and generated sales of ~C$16 billion (2019). We are proud to partner with Bouygues, bringing global expertise to Canada.
AFFILIATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business (CCAB)
- Canadian Healthcare Engineering Society (CHES)
- Canadian Nuclear Association (CNA)
- Canadian Registered Safety Professionals
- Certification of Companies for Fusion Welding of Steel (CWB)
- Electrical Contractors Association of Ontario
- Electrical Contractors Association of Ottawa
- Electrical Safety Authority Authorized Contractor
- Greater Toronto Electrical Contractors Association
- Hamilton Halton Construction Association (HHCA)
- Mechanical Contractors Association of Ontario (MCAO)
- Mechanical Contractors Association of Toronto (MCAT)
- Ontario Petroleum Contractors Association (OPCA)
- Ontario Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Contractors Association (ORAC)
- Ontario Sheet Metal Contractors Association (OSM)
- Organization of Canadian Nuclear Industries (OCNI)
- Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA)
- Toronto Contractors Association