Plan Group’s entire Senior Management Team is fully vaccinated, and they’re taking to our Instagram account to share their #VaxPlan stories.
Like people all across Canada, Plan Group’s Senior Management Team (SMT) took many factors into consideration when making the decision to get vaccinated against Covid-19. Some got their shot as soon as they were eligible, and others watched, read, and researched to make sure the decision was right for them.
Starting this week and over the next few months, each member of the SMT will be sharing their Covid-19 vaccine story on Instagram, to help raise vaccine awareness and hoping to inspire others do their research and to roll up their sleeves.
Head over to @PlanGroupOfficial to follow along, and if you’d like, share your own #VaxPlan story in the comments section.
We have developed this page as a resource for our employees and the community. We commit to updating this space as new information becomes available and as our Exposure Control Program, and the pandemic, evolve.
We continue to encourage our team to self-monitor and stay home if they are not feeling well.
Our Covid-19 hotline remains available to receive your questions 24/7 by calling: 1-855-255-3603
Nous avons développé cette page comme une ressource pour nos employés et la communauté. Nous nous engageons à mettre à jour cet espace au fur et à mesure que de nouvelles informations deviennent disponibles et que notre programme de contrôle de l’exposition évolue.
Nous encourageons notre équipe à s’auto-surveiller et à rester à la maison si elle ne se sent pas bien.
Notre hotline Covid-19 reste disponible pour recevoir vos questions 24/7, en appelant: 1-855-255-3603 ou vous pouvez envoyer un courriel à email@example.com
- Exposure Control Program
- Tool Box Talk
- Assessment Questionnaire
- Cleaning and Disinfecting
- JHA (with face coverings) – English
Posters Coming Soon
Last update: September 7, 2021
Dernière mise à jour le 7 septembre 2021
Vaccine Hunters: https://vaccinehunters.ca/
Provincial Vaccine Information
- British Columbia: lhttps://www2.gov.bc.ca/getvaccinated.html
- Alberta: https://www.albertahealthservices.ca/topics/page17295.aspx
- Ontario: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/covid-19-vaccines-ontario
- Quebec: https://www.quebec.ca/en/health/health-issues/a-z/2019-coronavirus/progress-of-the-covid-19-vaccination
- Newfoundland: https://www.gov.nl.ca/covid-19/vaccine/gettheshot/
Self Assessment Tools
- Government of Canada Covid-19 Self Assessment Tool: https://ca.thrive.health/covid19/en
- Government of Canada Mental Health & Wellness Resources: https://ca.portal.gs/
- HealthLink BC Mental Health Resources: https://www.healthlinkbc.ca/mental-health-substance-use/resources
- Alberta Health Services Mental Health Resources: https://www.albertahealthservices.ca/amh/amh.aspx
- Quebec Mental Health Resources: https://www.quebec.ca/en/health/advice-and-prevention/mental-health/
Data & Statistics
- World Health Organization Covid-19 Dashboard: https://covid19.who.int/
- Government of Canada Coronavirus Statistics: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection.html?topic=tilelink