We are always looking for ways to keep our people safe, and that commitment has only strengthened as we navigate Covid-19.
We have developed this page as a resource for our employees and the community. We commit to updating this space as new information becomes available and as our Exposure Control Program evolves.
Last update: August 7, 2020
We encourage our team to self-monitor and stay home if they are not feeling well.
Our Covid-19 hotline remains available to receive your questions 24/7, by calling: 1-855-255-3603 or you may email firstname.lastname@example.org
Self Assessment Tools
- Government of Canada Covid-19 Self Assessment Tool: https://ca.thrive.health/covid19/en
- Government of Canada Mental Health & Wellness Resources: https://ca.portal.gs/
- HealthLink BC Mental Health Resources: https://www.healthlinkbc.ca/mental-health-substance-use/resources
- Alberta Health Services Mental Health Resources: https://www.albertahealthservices.ca/amh/amh.aspx
- Quebec Mental Health Resources: https://www.quebec.ca/en/health/advice-and-prevention/mental-health/
Data & Statistics
- World Health Organization Covid-19 Dashboard: https://covid19.who.int/
- Government of Canada Coronavirus Statistics: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection.html?topic=tilelink